The aim of the post is to help educators and students with their personal blogging.
Here’s my thoughts including recommended widgets:
- Always put the most important widgets at the top of your blog
- Search widget – top of blog or top of sidebar
- RSS feed using Feedburner – here’s how to add it to your blog
- Subscribe by email using Feedburner – here’s how to add Feeburner email subscription to your blog
- Effectively use both categories and tags on your post to make it easier to find posts – here’s the difference between categories and tags
And that’s just the beginning.
- What you wanted to KNOW about blogging! | The Edublogger | Sue Waters | 26 July 2010
"Research and publications such as Kristina Schneider has advanced here, are vital. To study the affordances of blogs – content creation and social interaction – is in a sense to study social media in general."
– George Siemens
Have you read Edublogging?
Write a review on Amazon.com
About this Blog
The primary purpose of this blog is to promote the book.
However, it has an equally important purpose of offering the reader news, reflections and tips about and related to edublogging and blogging in general.
If know a resource that should be highlighted on this blog, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Mailing List Sign-up
Facebook Fan Page