- Post materials and resources
- Current Events
- Create a newsletter
- Debate or Online Discussions (posts / comments / replies)
- Collaborative Class Publication
- Have each student maintain their own blog
I personally use it to share resources such as this one with others, whether it be tips that I find useful or reflections on what others people write. In essence, I’m sharing my journey as a self-directed learner with others.
- What Can I Do With A Blog | Objects of Interest | Nancy Rubin | 31 May 2010
"Research and publications such as Kristina Schneider has advanced here, are vital. To study the affordances of blogs – content creation and social interaction – is in a sense to study social media in general."
– George Siemens
Have you read Edublogging?
Write a review on Amazon.com
About this Blog
The primary purpose of this blog is to promote the book.
However, it has an equally important purpose of offering the reader news, reflections and tips about and related to edublogging and blogging in general.
If know a resource that should be highlighted on this blog, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Facebook Fan Page